Monday, April 18, 2011

Wedding Planning

Ah, the way we work together. It's awesome. We became engaged on April 2, 2011. Here we are only 16 days later and we've had a complete role reversal. Last week I was freaking out about guest list and people and who's and where's and what's and how much. Today it's different. He's the one freaking out. The space we have might be too small, the table might not fit. It might rain. I might cost too much. And then I step in and just simply repeat all that he's told me in the past few weeks about my minor freak outs. Note to readers, I might be using this blog for the next few months to chronicle the wedding planning and thoughts and trials and tribulations. I'm the hopeless romantic who keeps pictures and postcards and notes from high school. I'd like to keep my thoughts and ideas and the things that we've been going through together here in an open forum. It's going to be a long and bumpy ride folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment