Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fun Filled Day!

Woke up this morning and did not want to go to work.

Went anyway. Got free pizza. Yum!

Got off work. Had good chat with the best friend Heater. Bought the fiance the wrong size shirt but that's ok cause I still have the receipt.

Ran to the gym. The Fiance is a great personal trainer. Texted me what I needed to work on.

Got home and did some kitchen cleaning. Followed with grocery shopping. I bought yummy healthy food. I do this from time to time. Lately the fridge has been full of bad for me foods.

Then on to the organization of the closet. That worked out well. Fiance came home early and we spent some time chatting in bed.

Moved ourselves to the Next Door Bar.

Met up with Aspen and had a nice chat about her and Jack Jack's Dad. Good times. I feel like she is a lot like Heater. Need to develop this friendship. I think she needs a Me.

Time for bed. Bear and Fer will be tomorrow. Fiance has to drive Fer to the airport.

I'm a happy camper. More later.

-camping happily

No comments:

Post a Comment